Burpee’s Galaxy Mix Sweet Pea
I sowed a flat of Burpee’s Galaxy Mix Sweet Pea seeds today. I have never started these indoors before. This is an experiment. I didn’t do anything special. After planting and watering the seeds, I loosely covered them with saran wrap.
They are supposed to germinate in 14 days.
“excellent for growing on fences and for cutting
- Grows best in full sun
- Up to 84 days to maturity
- Seeds may be started indoors at 55 degrees Fahrenheit about 6 weeks before outdoor planting time for earlier bloom
- Plant 1/2 ft. or more apart
- 15 ft. mature height
- Mulching is recommended to keep the soil cool and to conserve moisture
- Flowers are a beautiful mix of colors that include blue, lavender, rose, salmon, scarlet and red”