What you’ll need
- 3 slices of bacon
- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts, halved
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
How to make it
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat, flipping once, until bacon is crisp. Remove bacon and set aside until needed.
- Place Brussels sprouts, garlic, salt, and pepper in the skillet with the bacon drippings. Sauté on medium heat for 10 minutes or until the Brussels sprouts are tender. If the Brussels Sprout start to blacken, turn heat down to medium-low. Add sugar and water and stir. Simmer until all the water has evaporated.
- Crumble the bacon and add to the glazed Brussels sprouts. Serve.